Tuesday, February 10, 2009

TROUBLE

EEEKKKK I'm having trouble here remembering how to post on my blog. Somehow I created a new account or blogspot or something. Sometimes I can go to it and sometimes I can't. Sometimes when I log in I see the post I wrote on ReesasFavorites@bellsouth.net (which it is supposed to be) and sometimes I don't. Sometimes I see three names to choose from when I'm signing in: ReesasFavorites@bellsouth.net (which is what I want for blogging) , Reesa, and ReesasFavorites--Reesa@bellsouth.net (there is no such email address!) I'm throughly confused and don't know what to do. When I figure this out I am going to blog every day so I don't forget how to do it!

I can't do this by myself so my good friend Amanda of sygnetcreations.etsy.com is helping me. She is the most patient person you will ever meet! I'm so grateful to have her as my friend. Thanks, Amanda! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment