Saturday, March 21, 2009

BOGO Sale in Honor of My Birthday by la01shelle



Awww, my friend LaShelle on etsy is having a special BOGO sale in my honor because today is my birthday!
Now I feel like a celebrity! That is so cool!


Here is her shop: la01shelle. Convo (contact) her with your choice of earrings and she will make a reserved listing for you with the second pair FREE.

Believe me, she has beautiful earrings. I have bought the ones pictured and they are waiting to be given to a friend on a special occasion. Now you know that I make jewelry myself, so it would have to be something pretty special for me to buy jewelry from someone else. They are so unique and really stunning! ♥


I'm going to her shop now and ... well, who can pass up a BOGO?

1 comment:

  1. LOL That's pretty kewl, Happy Birthday to you my friend!

    I need all the help I can get LOL

    ReplyDelete